Sunday 30 October 2016

On Sundays


It's been a while hasn't it? Things are probably going to be a little slow around here for a little while as I foray into the real world and becoming an actual adult (?!?!) I started my actual jobjob on Monday (#workinggirl) and so am slowly working on a whole new routine. This now means early mornings. I commute now (!). Prepping lunch the night before. Enjoying dress down Fridays. So bare with me everyone; we will get there! 

In the meantime, here are some things that I have been loving in my absence from here :)

Gap Leggings. And by leggings, I mean the stretchiest jeans I have ever put my legs into. And I only do the stretchiest of stretchy jeans. INCREDIBLE. 

H&M are quite on it right now. I got an incredible work bag from there for under £30 (it seems to have escaped the website), but they have such good things at the moment for Autumn.

I will be enjoying the Lush Sparkly Pumpkin tonight!  

M&S Cookie Dough Bites. Seriously amazing. 

Have you been to Milk Train? See the above photo for why you should!

The Apprentice. Anyone that says thank you for being fired is a legend in my book.

I've rediscovered my love of Vaseline (mainly the Cocoa butter one). I don't care that people say it actually isn't good for your lips; it is so soothing on any dry skin.

This article about career advice was so good.

Got this table mirror from Ikea. It maybe a little too big for my desk, but makes putting make up on so much easier (and I feel a little fancier!)

YANKEE SOFT COTTON CANDLE. Why did I deny you for so long!?

The likelihood that I will be internet free next weekend is high, but I hope to post at least something in the coming days... 

Have a good week, and Happy Sunday!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment