Wednesday 5 October 2016

On My (Fancy!) Wish List

On My Fancy Wish List



My spending ban may be officially over but I have still only been buying things that I need. Which means, more wish lists! We all love those items that are just that bit more luxurious than our standard ones; they just make you feel really fancy!

So here are the few things I would love to add to my collection, were money not an object and you know...I needed them!

Carina's Love Lipstick by Charlotte Tilbury. The main reason that I want this is because it is almost almost my name. Secondly, it is a gorgeous colour. I have looked at it in the shops so many times. It's matte. It's red. It's in rose gold packaging. I'm selling it to myself even more!

This palette from Hourglass. Isn't it just beautiful!? It's their new Ambient Lighting Surreal Light Blush, Bronzer and Strobe Powder Palette (breath). It's limited edition (which I have only just realised) and absolutely stunning. I got their Ambient Light blush palette a couple of years back and never regretted it...I'm thinking a very special treat to myself..?!

DiorShow Lash Maximising Primer.  The difference this makes to your lashes makes you wonder why you have never used a lash primer before. It makes wearing just mascara feel like your eyelashes are naked. We can't have that can we?

Dior Addict Lip Glow Awakening Balm. I know this is the second Dior product here and second lip product here, but this is amazing. It's one of those products that's like your lips but so much better. And for Dior I don't think it's too badly priced; cheeky Boots point purchase maybe? ;)

What's on your fancy wish list?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment