Monday 3 October 2016

On Mondays


Happy Monday everyone! Sorry for the delayed post, essentially no internet can be blamed! I hope you all had a lovely weekend; mine was spent catching up on Strictly and doing nothing. It was great! It also included the smallest flat white I have ever seen, as shown above.
I don't have too much planned for this week but I definitely have some errands to run. Top on that list? Eyebrows! 

I recently rediscovered my love of MakeUpSavvy; this was one of the first beauty blogs that I ever started reading and it is just so good!

The Christmas selection in Boots this year is so good. It's not available online yet but my two stores at home are filled with it all!

HomeSense are so on it with phone cases right now. I just picked up a great jigsaw one!

I've already started switching up my nail colours for more autumnal tones. Currently loving this one.

Speaking of MakeUpSavvy and Christmas, Fee has done an amazing post on all the advent calendars coming up this year! 

MintVelvet have such a good sale on at the moment; picked up this beautiful jumper. 

Dupe Ikea pots! (You'll know the ones I mean!)

Have a good week!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment