Saturday 24 September 2016

On Graze


 
Graze boxes are by no means a new thing. I first tried them when I was back in school (at least 7 years ago!) Obviously at the time I couldn't really afford to be paying regularly for a box of snacks to be delivered to my door on a regular basis. 

Yet it was still something that the novelty didn't really wear off. I still got excited about the box arriving. I still got a little thrill wondering what the box was going to contain (sweet options all the way please). So when I retried the service a couple of weeks ago I couldn't wait for it to arrive.




The system over the years has obviosuly changed and adapted and I think works really well now. You can much easily choose exactly what kind of foods you want and you can schedule them to arrive exactly when you want them. (I scheduled mine for when I knew I would be in to avoid disappointment; or worse, someone else eating it!)

The selection of food that they now have has also increased massively; there are so many options. And to my biggest surprise, they are still cheap and affordable! Not to mention they have a really good loyalty programme in which you get your 5th and future boxes free. They also still send you vouchers for your friends! 
What is also great is that you can cancel your subscription and restart it at any time, hassel free. This is normally an issue with subscription boxes, that you get stuck in the automatic renewal. But not with Graze! It is so easy to get out of, but also back into as well.

If you are prone to snacking on rubbish food, or just like to have some good quality and tasty nibbles around I would definitely recommend giving Graze a try! 
I also think that they are perfect for all ages! Student, workers, families, you name it! 
They have also upped their packaging game which I love. Everything is really cute. Which is always an added bonus.

Would you try Graze?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment