Sunday 28 August 2016

On Sundays


Happy Sunday! Boyf and I spent the week eating good food, having  picnics and going on long walks; if only we had a dog!
Here are some things that I've been loving lately.

House hunting? Hopefully you won't experience any of these Terrible Estate Agent Photos!

If you're a Gilmore Girls fan, then like me you'd be wishing you could go to this town's fan fest.

The Vogue Documentary air dates have been released!

I adore my Victoria's Secret travel make up brushes and their related sets are so nice.

I have just rediscovered this song by Dry The River.

The Danish Collection has fast become one of the shops I wish had money to spend it all in.

I keep reading reviews of Emma Cline's The Girls; cannot wait to read!

Everything leather from KikkiK.

Have a good week!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment