Saturday 20 August 2016

On Korean Beauty | Too Cool For School (Samples!)




My sister recently sent me these samples of the Korean brand Too Cool For School and I am excited to try them out! I'm not going to lie; we aren't 100% sure what some of it is for! The brand aims to bring you beauty that breaks the rules, and all of the packaging is so cool (hence the name probably!)
The backs of them have really funny application uses and explains why they have the names that they have. It is all so different from what we can easily get in the UK so I am very happy with them!

Most of what I have here is from their Rules of Skincare. There is a Pore Minimising Serum, a Replenish Aqua Soft Peeling and a Replenish Hydra Essential Toner and Serum (all of which are coming soon)
There is the Juan George Llong collection for men (also coming soon). 

And then we have the tiny little pouches which I am the most excited about!
The McGirly collection uses secrets of rice wine to create cleansers. 
The Morocco Ghassoul aims to clear pores all in an ecoefficient way. 
But the most exciting: Sleeping Packs. I have Pumpkin and Fresh Gore. I don't know what these will do but I cannot wait to try them! I can only assume you apply them at night, and have good results in the morning!

The whole brand is very new and not easily available, so keep your eyes peeled!

What makes you too cool for school?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment