Friday 12 August 2016

On Bad Habits

Image from nightmismart.tumblr.com

Since moving back home I have started to fall back into some bad habits of mine. The awareness of these has only just started to dawn on me, but admittance is the first stage of recovery right? So here are a few of my bad habits that I am going to try and break! 

- I really struggle to cleanse my face if I'm not going to put make up on. If I'm just staying indoors all day, then I tend to just not bother; my poor skin! 

- Exercise. I went for my first run in a long time this week. Oh my word. I've gotten so unfit. Definitely need to work on this one!

- Flossing. I have actually improved lately with this one, but remembering to floss on a daily basis is such a struggle. 

- Drinking only tea. I've added in some green but I sooo should be drinking more water!

- Eating waaay too much. Portion control needs to happen. 

With some time on my hands, I am going to be making a habit of breaking these bad habits! (I feel no shame for how cringey that sounds). 

What are your bad habits?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment