Sunday 19 June 2016

On Sundays


Happy Sunday! Mother and I went to a family wedding yesterday and it was really lovely. We have now been running around all day trying to get things done just before I go back up to uni tomorrow. And then ... Boyf and I are off to Rome! We leave on Wednesday morning; keep your eyes peeled for Italian posts ;) 

I have hunted around EVERYWHERE this week for this Oliver Bonas make up bag (not including the three odd years I searched!). IT'S FINALLY IN STOCK!

Do you Thank Google? And say please?


Romeow - Rome's first cat cafe!

I really want these H&M bowls.

I've been really liking Jasmine Dowling's blog.

There's a live camera of the Trevi Fountain!

I'm loving Catfish and the Bottlemen's new single.

After a long weekend, I am happy for a night in!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment