Sunday 29 May 2016

On Sundays


As it is currently Bank Holiday we have gone back to the boyf's for the weekend. The first glasses of Pimms have been had, which essentially means it is nearly Summer! I hope you are all enjoying a nice Bank Holiday and here are some things I've been enjoying this week. 

We have recently started watching Taskmaster on Dave. Ohmyword, it is so funny. Greg Davies gets comedians to do completely stupid and ridiculous things. Definitely check it out! 

Speaking of programmes. In The Club on BBC. It's Series 2. Seriously, catch up and watch!

This video of Tube lines as People is also really funny. 

I've recently been lusting over all the jewellery on Oh My Clumsy Heart.

I had my eyebrows waxed by Benefit this week. As part of #BoldisBeautiful you get a free Gimme Brow with every pre-booked appointment in May! Hurry!

I've been reading a lot of articles about drinking more water. This was a great piece.

Some of these Nora Ephron quotes are priceless.

Have a great weekend!
xoxo