Sunday 15 May 2016

On Sundays

Photo via Bloglovin' on Pinterest

This time next week I will only have one exam remaining and then I am finished with university! It's been a bit of a slog to power through these last few days, however visiting three different coffee shops has certainly helped! 
How has your week been? I hope more fun than mine! 
Meanwhile, here are a few things I've been enjoying from around the web.

My sister and I mean to do one of these every year. This year will be the year! (I'm definitely tempted by the make your own stationery one (p.s. did you see this?)

I really want to read this over the summer.

After reading this article, I now really want these (K obviously!)

The boyf and I watched this the other night. So cute.

Currently living in these shorts.

It was Eurovision last night!

Have a good Sunday!
xoxo