Saturday 16 April 2016

On Beauty - Rosie for Autograph Collection



(You would not even believe the focusing struggle I had with these.
Alas, all I can do is apologise. I tired)

The Rosie for Autograph Beauty Collection did have a fair bit of hype. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's collection of underwear, pyjamas (and the dressing gowns, oh the dressing gowns) is already established very much in its own right as probably one of the best known and best designed collaborations of any that out there on the high street. As a model, RHW knows her stuff. She knows what works and what looks good.
Her beauty collection is no different.

I got the eyeshadow palette (£18) in Copper Gold Rush (I also got this palette for one of my best friends Emily who loved the colours on first look). The palette has a matte nude colour, a shimmer berry maroon, a shimmer gold-tinged nude and a shimmery dark smouldering brown. The paler colours blend in so well with the darker colours and they can be worn by themselves as well. You can really pack the lighter colours on and then need a tiny amount of the darker ones. They blend beautifully and are really pigmented. The shimmer is probably what would be described as glitter for grown ups; it looks beautiful but without that really heavy glitter look. 

I also got the cream eyeshadow stick (£12.50) in Feline Fox. Wow. The pigment of all of these [after swatching them all, the swatches were on my hand all day], is incredible. The swatch shown is with one quick sweep. That is it. These are incredibly creamy and blend well. They last all day and do not budge. And all of the colours are beautiful. They remind me of the Kiko versions but are just that bit more glamorous.

I don't think that I really need to mention the packaging. It's Rose Gold. It's made beautifully. Enough, honestly said. 
You can get these and the rest of the collection online and in stores now; and I would advise you at least swatch everything!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment