Monday 20 July 2015

Too Many Lip Products in One Bag


I know that we are all guilty of this. Keeping a ridiculous amount of lip products in the bag that we are currently using. Let's face it, most of us probably have at least three lip balms on the go at once. But we are women. We like options. What if we don't fancy a red lip? Or sometimes we need to change the look from day to night. Or sometimes it's too windy for the lipgloss and a switch to lipstick is needed.
When I tipped my bag out, these were the lip products that I found...

Everyone needs a good lipbalm. The one that I am currently carting around (I say this as I have three next to my bedside table and at least another few on my desk) is the Blue Maybelline Baby Lips. This is just a great standard lip balm; it's clear and with SPF20.  
Yes I am carrying around two of the Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stains. But these are jsut incredible! I have Stockholm Chic,  which is a great deep orange with just a slight bit of shimmer and New York Scene, a classic blue based red. You glide these on in the morning and they're there all day! Having now been to both of these places as well, I can truly appreciate them!
The Topshop Sheer Lips in Play With Fire, was a great sale find. I picked this up and a few others (see here) for only £3. It's a great medium coverage in a pastel like orange. It seems that you can no longer get this particular colour, but there are still some available on sale.
Who doesn't have a Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss Lipstick? I have colour 110 and it's a great reddy-orange; perfect for those days when you don't quite want a red lip but you still want something bold. (Yes there is a pattern emerging here with the oranges...)
The Stila Lip Glaze in Kaleidoscope was really in there for a weekend of family gatherings and has just remained in there. However it's comforting to have a nude with a bit of sparkly is never far away.
I think that Tanya Burr's Lipgloss in Chic is one of my all time favourites. I don't need to rave about these as everyone already knows how good they are, but this is basically the perfect nude. And just so wearable!

All in all, I think I have justified the need for all of these products, as I'm sure everyone else would with theirs!

How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment