Wednesday 1 July 2015

Current Music Wishlist


Another scenic Swedish shot right there, but I thought I would share this with you as this is the kind of face I feel I pull whenever I think about all the current amazing music that is going on right now!
Seriously guys, there are so many albums that I need it is unreal; I don't remember the last time that there was so much great music available to us all at one time. We're being spoilt really.

So here is my list of music albums that I am currently lusting after.

Florence and the Machine - How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful


Alright this was a cheeky one as this was one of the first things I bought when I was back in the UK. This album is sososo good. I am loving Various Storms & Saints and Third Eye. The album artwork as well is stunning. My sister commented that she thought the cover was pretty dull, but then the booklet that comes with the Deluxe version, oh my.

Muse - Drones


Not only did this album reach No.1 in the UK but this is the band's first US No.1 album! Not to mention if Dead Inside (the bridge, oooh the bridge) and  Mercy weren't enough to draw you in I'm not really sure what else would.

Brandon Flowers - The Desired Effect



Again I have cheekily listened to all of this album and it is just a work of art. Can't Deny My Love was the first song I heard months ago now and I had it on repeat for days. The rest of the album does not disappoint; not to mention that Flowers is looking pretty damn fine!

Saint Raymon - Young Blood


So much talent for such a young guy!  He is only 19. And his voice and songs are all incredible. 

Walk The Moon - Talking is Hard


I ended up listening to this entire album on Spotify completely by accident one night, and this album has sooo much more to give than just Shut Up and Dance. Don't get me wrong, I love that song when it comes on when I'm a few drinks in. But the rest of this album is sooo much better; I'm really hoping this band doesn't remain as one of those that is just known for that one song. 


Wolf Alice - My Love is Cool


Have you heard Bros yet!? Omg it's amazing. Another great song with a great bridge. (In case you hadn't guessed, a bridge is my favourite part of a song; if it has a great bridge, I'm hooked). So Wolf Alice are currently a little peeved with Florence as she took the No.1 album spot when this album was set to... which just shows that it should be a great album!

Let me know your thoughts on your current music wishlist!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment