Wednesday 20 May 2015

The Times Magazine Best 100 Beauty Products | Part 13 - Cheeks

A little lighter subject matter today, with the continuation of this segment! After having moved out of my dorms to a house, I have relocated all of these and can now carry on posting them!
We are starting to get into some of my favourite products as well, so I hope you cna all remain patient waiting for the rest of these!


1. Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow in Light Harmony, £39
Blusher, bronzer and illuminator in one.


2. Bourjois Blush in Cendre De Roses Brune, £7.99
Still popular after 150 years.


3. Origins Pinch Your Cheeks, £13.50
Reader-recommended.



4. Bobbi Brown Blush in Pale Pink, £19
Gives a really natural flush.



5. Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons Bronzing Powder, £46.50
The bronzing choice for darker skin tones.


These ones are definitely just in time for the summer! Next time: BB Creams; like them or hate them, I will show you the ones to check out!


*Please take note that I am merely sharing an article made and published by The Times Magazine. I am not stating any of this as my own, but am merely passing along the information which I have read for the benefit of others. All comments and findings are the work of and belong to the publishers and writers at The Times Magazine. All writing in italics are direct quotes from the article and not my opinions, but those of the writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment