Sunday 23 November 2014

Easy Like Sunday Blogging


I am currently making tea with the very last of my teabags from home which I have been saving for when I really need it. Tonight is definitely that time...

- So this week's segment isn't going to be quite the same. Some of you may have noticed my absence from pretty much everything...I haven't been on twitter, I haven't been on youtube, I haven't blogged, I even made some recent posts on Facebook private after realising I didn't want them to be seen. 
Overall, I have just lost a lot of motivation for near everything. A few things have contributed to this, which I won't go into, however every year pretty much around this kind of time I go into what I call 'hibernate mode'. I don't want to do anything, I feel completely useless and I just want to hibernate in my bed all day and night. This is pretty much what I have been doing the past few days...I have just been in my bed and binge-watched mediocre films on netflix and the current series of the Apprentice. 
When it comes to not blogging it makes me feel really rubbish, and I apologise for the lack of posts. I have however been planning some, and I didn't want to let this weekly post past me by. 

For the American readers out there (The Kazlight Anthem is hitting pretty much near every continent!), you will know that it's Thanksgiving this week. I am travelling on Tuesday to New Jersey to stay with my wifeyforlifey's family. I really want to vlog this experience, and always intended to, however I don't want to vlog something that is then just, meh. 
But hopefully a little break away will put the zest back into things! (zest? I don't know...)

*Please note* I am not making this post to just have a little moan about that I'm not feeling motivated to do stuff that I don't have to be doing, but when you run a blog, and have a readership, there is always an expectation and an unwritten promise that you are going to make content for those people. And so I don't want to suddenly just stop doing anything at all, but didn't want to leave you all hanging. I have a lot of negative memories associated with this time of year and always struggle in various ways around now; we all are after all, only human.

Thank you again for all of you that are reading and following; you are my favourite people, and I love you all.
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment