Wednesday 1 October 2014

The British Tag | Video

Some of you may recall that quite a while back now there was The British Tag making the rounds. I originally did this as a blog post and I there explained that I felt awkward about doing it. This was partly because of the tag theme of it, but also because it was primarily a video based tag. I had always been planning on starting a youtube channel but hadn't gotten round to it at that time/ hadn't mustered up the confidence/ gotten rid of all my awkward feelings towards it.
However...I finally started my youtube channel and so, as I explain in the video, I thought that there were a few reasons for now making this tag as a video.

I hope you like it, and if you'd rather watch it on youtube then feel free to do so by clicking here. I also apologise for the thumbnail; it didn't let me choose my own one of the awkward shots it normally does. So there you go. Enjoy!


Please like and subscribe as well if you enjoyed this video :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment