Sunday 19 October 2014

Easy Like Sunday Blogging

Easy Like Sunday Blogigng 3

Easy Like Sunday Blogigng 3 by superkarina5 featuring beauty products

I cannot believe how quickly these weeks are flying by! This weekend seems to have gone pretty slowly though which of course I'm not complaining about!

  • So today I had my photo shoot for my Moda article today; I haven't seen the photos yet but it's definitely exciting! It's amazing to think I'm going to have an article published in a magazine!

  • Today we went to a different mall, but a much better one. And low and behold...there was Sephora!!! Currently I am majorly lusting after their superstars set...but I was good. I reigned myself in...and only bought two things! I didn't even buy anything in the aisle of doom. Well done Karina! All I got was the Formula X nail varnish in 'Alchemy'; it's limited edition and I had to get it after seeing it in Fleur's video. I also picked up some of the Ole Henrikson wipes...which were a little treat to myself!

  • Now I'm sure everyone is aware of my love of Taylor Swift (from here on out she will just be referred to as Taylor). She is sent from the gods. She is my idol in life. And on Monday she released Out of the Woods; I had a full on breakdown trying to get it...if you follow me on twitter you will have seen it in action! I am loving it. 8 days until 1989 !!

  • I received my Social Security number this week! I was really excited, which I know probably sounds really sad...but it made me feel like I am really at home :)

  • For those of you who read this post last week... you will be pleased to know that I managed to finalllly order that Asos scarf! It only took me two different orders, one being refunded...but yess! (There have been a lot of Fleur inspired things going on here...#noshame)
I hope that you have all had a lovely week! I've got a really great idea for a video that I'm hoping to get out to you this week...if I can film it!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment