Monday 22 September 2014

Snarky Puppy


Now if you haven't heard of Snarky Puppy, just click here, continue about your what you were doing and just listen to the wonderfulwonderful music. In fact, continue reading this post ;)
I only knew about them due to my wonderful flatmate Jonah, who would make me listen to them whislt driving to uni, and I would always moan that I didn't want to listen to his Sims Build Mode music or his Lift music. However, then when I saw that they were playing here at Madison (for reeeeally cheap), I thought I need to go.
And ooohmy am I glad I went. 
It was like something I had never seen before in my life. It was beyond an experience. All of these musicians are sososo talented it is just unreal and their ability to make so many instruments and musical styles fit together and sound absolutely amazing is ridiculous. 
Their improv as well! Oh my god. I can't even. There are no words.
Basically what I'm saying is, if you ever get the chance to go and see them live, do it. Your life will forever be improved. Honestly. 

*As a side note, I apologise for the poorpoor photo. We, obvs, weren't allowed to use flash at one of the times when you need it most, and despite sitting myself at the front, people were then just in the way and tbh I was just in too much awe to focus on taking any pictures... It was also the results of the Referendum and it was stressing me out like hell so I was watching the results like a hawk on my tablet. So really this was a Sorry, Not Sorry, statement but yeah...Snarky Puppy!*

Have you ever seen them? Your thoughts?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment