Monday 29 September 2014

Minimergency Kit For Her | Pinch Provisions





Firstly, just how cute is this?! I saw it in Urban Outfitters a few weeks back and was straight away drawn in by the rose gold, studded texture little pouch. And then how much stuff was in it just blew me away even more. 
However, I didn't buy it. I resisted. Yet I couldn't stop thinking about it, and how much I needed it in my life. So when I went back into UO, I just had to pick it up. That's a sign you need something right, when you've thought about it non-stop for weeks? Right?

The kit contains (hold your breath ladies and gents):

  1. Plaster
  2. Advil
  3. Double-sided tape
  4. Breath Freshener
  5. Sewing Kit
  6. Dental Floss
  7. Clear Nail Varnish
  8. Hair Spray
  9. Nail File
  10. Tampon
  11. Lip Balm
  12. Clear Elastics
  13. Stain Remover
  14. Nail Varnish Remover Pad
  15. Deodorant Towelette
  16. Earrings Backs
  17. Safety Pin
SEVENTEEN Items. In that TINY LITTLE pouch. 

I mean do I really need to say more? Imagine you're about to meet a fit guy for a tipple and then you remember you just had a pizza with garlic - breath freshener! Oh and out of gum? Dental Floss! Clasp on your dress breaks? Safety Pin! I mean I never realise dI needed double sided tape about my person before this came into my life.
This is honestly one of the most genius things I have ever come across in my life. Apparently you can get all different ones, including ones for the bride. So essentially, one for everyone. Go and buy it now. You know you need it.

Get yours at Urban Outfitters for $15 (about £9). 

I'm not even going to ask you if you'd buy this. I know you will.
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment