Tuesday 26 August 2014

The Times Magazine Best 100 Beauty Products | Part 10 - Suncare

Da-daahhhh! We are halfway through the Best 100 Beauty Products according to The Times Magazine! If you have stuck with us so far, well done. I probably would have struggled myself. You might even be thinking what more could there possibly be for another 10 blog posts?? Well don't you worry about that my friends, as I can assure you...there is more to come ;)

Part 10 -Suncare

1. The Organic Pharmacy Self Tan, £30.95
A self-tan without that strong self-tan smell. 



2. Lancome Flash Bronzer, £24
Face gel that quickly develops an even glow. Idiot-proof.




3. Institut Esthederm Photo Reverse, £55
Good for pigmentation spots.


4. Nivea Sun Protect & Refresh Sun Lotion SPF30, £15
Affordable, water-resistant, non-sticky.


5. Sienna X Gradual Glowing Self Tan, £15.95
An easy-to-apply cream. Good colour. 


Surprised to see no St.Tropez here? I was too! 
For Part 10...I'm keeping you in suspense!
xoxo







*Please take note that I am merely sharing an article made and published by The Times Magazine. I am not stating any of this as my own, but am merely passing along the information which I have read for the benefit of others. All comments and findings are the work of and belong to the publishers and writers at The Times Magazine. All writing in italics are direct quotes from the article and not my opinions, but those of the writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment