Sunday 17 August 2014

The Times Magazine Best 100 Beauty Products | Part 6 - Masks

Aaaaand it's back! (Told you I'd keep you on your toes didn't I?) The Times Magazine* Best 100 Beauty was an article in which, well need I explain? I know it's been a while since the last few installments of this, however you needed time to go and buy all the other products ;)
This edition includes five of the apparent best masks, so let us wait no more!

Part 6 - Masks

1. Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask - £93
A soothing mask that refreshes and smooths.


2. SkinCeuticals Clarifying Clay Masque - £52
Non-drying zit zapper. 

3. Aesop Purifying Facial Exfoliant Paste - £35
An easy to wash off exfoliator that leaves skin squeaky clean.
(Let it be known, this may not look like it but this is a tube that's gonna crease up!)


4. Colbert MD Intensify Facial Discs - £52
Pre-moistened exfoliating discs.

5. NuBo White Diamond Ice-Glow Mask - £100
An excellent ten-minute pick-me-up.

Next time, haircare!
xoxo






*Please take note that I am merely sharing an article made and published by The Times Magazine. I am not stating any of this as my own, but am merely passing along the information which I have read for the benefit of others. All comments and findings are the work of and belong to the publishers and writers at The Times Magazine. All writing in italics are direct quotes from the article and not my opinions, but those of the writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment