Thursday 7 August 2014

Ladies Who Lunch #TheBrickyard

So a couple of weeks back now my friend Amy and I went to the infamous Brickyard (infamous only to those who obsessively watch Towie...)
If you are reading this thinking why am I fussed about a place I have never heard of, then I shall insert some photos for you to imagine the excitement of one of the The Only Way Is Essex's oft' visited establishments.


(Credit to various google...searches...i.e. these are not mine)
Hopefully now you have a bit more of a feel for the place... Now despite this being only down the road from me, I had never actually been! Amy and I went for lunch as their prices consist of a lunch deal (Mon-Thurs I do believe) of 2 courses for £9.99. Not too shabby! Seeing as we had exhausted most of our other usual options we thought we would give it a go!







I opted for fish and chips which was huuuuuge! Sosogood. Amy went for the salad and addded in salmon fillet and it looks amazing! We both then had the brownie (mains and dessert, no started of course.), switching out the chocolate ice cream for vanilla, again, of course. 
The atmosphere was really nice, although quite quiet when we went, but I would definitely recommend! The service was good and the food was fab!
TOWIE chose well ;)

Would you try The Brickyard?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment