Tuesday 5 August 2014

Exciting News...I'm Moving to America!






On the 24th August (less than three weeks!) I shall be taking a one-way flight to Madison, Wisconsin where I shall be attending Wisconsin-Madison University for a year. 
I am beyond excited about this as it will be a completely new experience; I've never been to Wisconsin before and it will of course be an American university which in itself will be a whole new experience. 

I am currently in the process of trying to decide what to take...if anyone has any good suggestions please do let me know! Or anything that will help me cut down would aslo be great :) Deciding what nail varnishes and lip products to take is going to be horrific :|

I really cannot wait; I am of course quite apprehensive and nervous about the experience as well but I'm sure that it will be something that I won't regret. I will definitely be embracing becoming a badger!!

19 days to go; On Wisconsin!!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment