Tuesday 27 May 2014

Mid-Exam Blues


I wouldn't necessarily say that I am blue, but everyone at the moment is definitely feeling the pressure of exam season in its near-peak. With one exam down, and two to go, I am most definitely on the countdown for them to be over (two weeks yesterday at 5 and I am freeeee!).
With that aside, I thought during my break of incessant note making that I would share some things that have recently been getting me through the stress and boredom of revision, and also a list of things that I will most definitely be doing when I am finished.
If you have already finished your exams (or don't have any), please spare some thought for those of us who are students. Possibly send us some puppies and snacks as well.
  • This video which has been made to The Black Keys - Gotta Get Away will definitely lift some spirits; not to mention the song is great!
  • This post. The 50 Cutest Things That Have Ever Happened. Prepare to taste heaven. 
  • Bobble Bottles. More to come on this bad boy later, but trust me, you need one. (I have the pink, just sayin'). 
  • The Simpsons Tapped Out. Now, beware, this is addictive and I would only suggest it for those with copious amounts of self control; it is basically the Sims but with The Simpsons, or as I call it, The Simmpsons. You heard that here first. 
If you're still not feeling motivated or would just like some more happy thoughts, here are some things that I am counting down the days to do!
  1. Sleep in until whenever. No more getting up at 8 o'clock to start work!
  2. Watch stupid amounts of television (currently it's re-watching Friends and Gossip Girl...) without feeling any guilt at all about not working. 
  3. Go for a celebratory meal with mes amies and a tipple that won't have to be cheeky!
  4. Pimms. 'Nuff said. 
  5. Buying celebratory hoards(hords? hordes?) of Nars and Mac make-up as a treat to myself with Emily. My eyes are most definitely set and locked on Nars Sheer Glow and a Mac 266 Angled Brush. 
I hope that if you are mid-exam season that this has perked you up a little bit! (It certainly perked me up a bit; Immanuel Kant definitely needed blogging back in those days.) I wish you all good luckkkk! If you're not doing exams, you luckylucky people, I hope you just enjoyed this little post!
(I also apologise for the lack of posts recently...revision is my life right now. If that already wasn't clear...)

Happy working!
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment