Thursday 13 February 2014

Wishlist #1


This was a difficult one to just narrow down my current wishlist to a quick few, but I managed! The Revlon ColorBurst lip crayons have been released in all the lovely gloss finishes as well as matte versions as well. As much as I want to try the matte balms as well, I think that I've got my eye on at glossy ones at the moment; anything to break out of this dismal weather!
The Lush Bubblegum lip scrub is again something that I have been lusting after for a long time...now that I'm back homehome, Lush here I come!
The Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, well need I say any more? Hyped up as being one of the best facial brush products out there at the moment and definitely something that my collection needs!
And of course Naked 3. I really don't need to say any more on this one.

What are you currently lusting after?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment