Monday 3 February 2014

A Day In The Life #3 | Birthday Goodies!


So some of you may be aware that it was my birthday a couple of weeks ago and I was completely spoilt by my family and friends. I wanted to blog all of the lovely things that I received, it has just taken me some time...
Get ready for a picture heavy post!

So here are some bits; as you can see it is a mixture of amazing beauty products and percy pig...
From left to right: keyboard stickers, Mac lip gloss, Moleskine Diary, Percy Pig sweets and cake mix, Nail Art Set (buzzing to try!), Bicycle necklace, Hello Kitty Sweets, Sisley eyeshadow and eyeliner pencil and of course some stickers.




My sister also sent me a box of lovely goodies! Most of which were Moomin related; if you follow me on Twitter, you'll probably know that I love Moomins.

From Mother... this beautiful gold Claddagh ring which I have been wanting for years



And of course my lovely kitty cats sent me this Vaseline pouch as they know I am always losing it.


I hope that you found this interesting; if you're nosy like me then I love seeing what people receive for birthdays and Christmas etc! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment