Saturday 4 January 2014

Reading Challenge 2014




Last year, using Good Reads, I set myself a challenge to read 50 books. For me, I thought that this was quite a small amount and did consider setting it as 100. However, I only managed 35 and am quite disappointed with myself to be honest! I know that to a lot of you this may seem a lot and for some hardly anything!
This year though I am really motivated to get that goal reached and I hope that some of you will also set yourself a reading challenge. I have applied for the third year running to be a World Book Night Volunteer and this will spur on my motivation! I'm also going to be blogging about the books I'm reading/would like to read etc so I am going to be on top of my reading.

Currently I'm reading Divergent by Veronica Roth; it's looking to be the new cult classic after The Mortal Instruments series.
So far: 157/487 pages.

For some ideas on what books to read, take a gander at my Good Reads profile (nice sly little plug there...)

What will be your goal?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment