Tuesday 12 November 2013

Magazine Freebies #1

November sees some great items coming free with some of our most-loved magazines! And I know how we allllll love a freebie! The December issues of Glamour and Elle are most definitely not disappointing. 

Glamour:

   

Not only is the gorgeous Katy Perry gracing the cover but it also comes free with a Kate Spade for Nails Inc. nail varnish worth £11!


Credit to www.pretty-in-pink-blog.com for this photo. 


I personally went with the navy shade; I was having an internal battle between that and the metallic nude!

Elle


Elle has had the brilliant idea to brighten us up in this drab weather with three different lip glosses from Benefit! From top to bottom the shades are Coralista, Hoola and Dandelion. I definitely have my eye on Coralista...(and let's face it all three). 
   
Not to mention 25% off at Kurt Geiger!

Have you got yours yet?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment